The team at DDAL have extensive experience of all types of professional bat surveys and take a pride in providing a high quality service to our clients, marrying high professional standards with an understanding of your needs.
If you think you may require a bat survey then an informal chat with us will help you understand what is involved and how we can help.
We pride ourselves in using the most advanced bat survey equipment available and provide a trained and experienced survey team, supervised by a fully licensed bat ecologist.
Our services include:
- Bat surveys requested by local authority planning departments.
- Surveys of buildings where demolition or conversion is proposed.
- Tree surveys for bats.
- Derogation licensing and mitigation schemes.
- Surveys for proposed domestic or large scale wind turbines.
- Unattended monitoring for bat activity.