David Dodds is licensed to train bat workers in both England and Scotland and for many years he has provided in-house skills training for a broad range of clients, including local authorities, ecological consultancies and conservation organisations.
Training can be provided in groups or on a one-to-one basis; as formal classroom sessions, as practical “hands-on” sessions or a mix of the two, depending on your requirements and training needs. Training previously provided to our clients includes:
- Bat survey skills training course
- Bat handling workshops (basic and advanced)
- Use of bat detectors (Basic and professional)
- Bat call analysis, using a variety of software packages
- Use of unattended monitoring equipment (Anabat, SM2 etc)
For more information or to discuss your requirements email email@example.com